An Extra Layer of Coverage
You've worked hard to get where you are. Your home, grown-up toys, retirement fund—none of it was easy to accomplish. It makes sense to protect them with more than just personal Auto
and Homeowners insurance.
Umbrella Insurance can help. A secondary liability policy, Umbrella Insurance provides you with a secondary liability policy and helps ensure you have all the protection you require in the event of an incident involving your car, home or other assets.
Personal Umbrella Coverage from O'Donnell Insurance Services, allows the best defense, in the event your personal policies are stretched to their limits.
What Umbrella Insurance Covers
In the event you're sued, and fount to be at-fault, your Umbrella Insurance will take care of certain damages that exceed the limits on your auto, home, or other applicable insurance policies.
Personal Umbrella Insurance from O'Donnell Insurance Services can provide:
- Additional millions in liability coverage
- Broad coverage areas providing liability protections that other policies don't
- Personal liability protection
- Liability coverage for non-owned watercraft and other recreational vehicles
- Worldwide coverage
A typical policy can cover:
- An unlimited number of drivers between the ages of 23 - 89
- An unlimited number of vehicles
- An unlimited number of watercraft (certain conditions apply)
- Multiple property locations
- Trusts, estates, personal limited liability companies (LLCs), or limited partnerships